Written by me about my world.
To the littlest Harbin Girl:Wow, you are so lucky to have two dogs. I am sure you are very good to them. Do they live inside with you or do they stay outside?Mrs. Jenschke
Can you post a picture of your dogs? I would love to see them.By the way, I love your pink & brown background!Love,Julie
Ciara,We are going skating on Sunday. Do you think Rebekah can do it?Julie
To the littlest Harbin Girl:
ReplyDeleteWow, you are so lucky to have two dogs. I am sure you are very good to them. Do they live inside with you or do they stay outside?
Mrs. Jenschke
Can you post a picture of your dogs? I would love to see them.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your pink & brown background!
Love,
Julie
Ciara,
ReplyDeleteWe are going skating on Sunday. Do you think Rebekah can do it?
Julie